Now that you’ve reserved a booth, it’s time to build it. This area of the website features important logistics information and forms you need, as well as important deadlines and announcements. If you need to update your Booth contact information please contact your Expo Vendor Coordinator.
So What’s Next?
Please familiarize yourself with all of the resources that we have made available to you from where to rent items for your booth space, contests, shipping, and hotel information.
What's included in your booth
- Standard Booth Size: 20′ Wide x 10′
- Deep Backwall and Sidewall Drape Color: White
- One 6 ft table and two chairs
- Small Wastebasket
What is NOT Included?
- Rolling Racks (unless you requested in your application)
Booth Information Overview
Registration and Setup
- Friday, August 10th, 2018 11:00 AM To 4:00 PM (Check In and Registration at Vendor Registration Table at the back of Hall A)
Set Up and Doors Open for Vendors
- Saturday, August 11th, 2018 8:00 AM To 11:00 AM (Check In and Registration at Vendor Registration Table at the back of Hall C)
- Sunday, August 12th, 2018 8:00 AM To 11:00 AM (Check In and Registration at Vendor Registration Table at the back of Hall C)
**If you can not make it in on Friday, and need Saturday am to set up or finish setting up, this would be the time. If you did setup, we will have exclusive Vendor workshops each morning with Marie Denee and special guests.
*ALL EXHIBITOR BOOTHS MUST BE SHOW READY BY 11AM*
- Friday, August 10th, 2018 Kickoff/ Welcome Reception TBD
- Saturday, August 11th, 2018 12:00 PM To 6:00 PM
- Sunday, August 12th, 2018 12:00 PM To 6:00 PM
Breakdown will happen at 6PM Sunday Evening.