Are you a blogger or a part of the media?
Well, we would LOVE to have you!
Attend the 2018 TCFStyle Expo!!!
If you are here, this means you want to learn more about how you can attend and cover the event! To request attendance and credentials, we do ask that you are either a publication, news organization, or online media.
There are a few ways that you can attend the TCFStyle Expo and we have more than a few ways to host you! We do ask that all editorial press complete the press application that will allow you to submit required credentials from an approved media outlet. Acceptable credentials are outlined below. All credentials are reviewed and admittance to the show is subject to the approval of the Expo Press team. We are looking for members of the media to include:
- Broadcast outlets
- Freelance Photographers
Please note: Media passes will NOT be granted to publishers, general managers, account managers, sales representatives, brand ambassadors, PR/marketing and non-editorial media professionals or anyone whose principal purpose for attending the TCFStyle Expo is for reasons other than covering it as working media. Applying for a press badge does not guarantee a press badge.
All Media Must Register Online by
Media Frequently Asked Questions
When does the TCFStyle Expo take place?
August 11th & 12th, 2018 at the Cobb Galleria Centre
What are the deadlines?
- Applications Open: July 16, 2018
- Deadline to Register: August 5, 2018
I have attended the TCFStyle Expo in the past as media, do I need to apply again?
Yes. If you were qualified as media for previous TCFStyle Expo events, you are not automatically guaranteed a media pass for 2018 TCFStyle Expo. You are required to submit new credentials each year to be considered for a media pass.
How do I register?
Please fill out the media application form once it opens.
If I miss the deadline, can I Register On-Site?
- Yes. There will be on-site registration for members of the press and bloggers.
- On-site press registration will allow you to the expo hall, panels, and the Speaker & Media Lounge.
- You will not have access to the VIP and Blogger events (for on-site registration only.)
If I register for a Press Pass, will it be mailed to me before the expo?
You will receive a confirmation email, once registration closes.
What is the Speakers & Media Lounge?
Your Media registraiton registration provides you with access to the Speaker’s & Media Lounge, where you can grab a cup of coffee, access the Internet, or meet up with your colleagues. The Speaker’s & Media Lounge is open during Expo hours.
Who can I contact to answer my questions?
Please contact our press team at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Does My Press Badge Grant Me Access To?
- Admission to TCFStyle Expo.
- Entry to all panels (limited) as well as the Expo Floor.
- Entry into our TCFStyle Expo Speaker & Media Lounge
- Complimentary tickets and assigned seating for certain ticketed events. (Subject to availability. Tickets may be distributed on a first-come-first-serve basis in the Speaker & Media Lounge.)
- Consideration for interviews with Speakers, VIPs, and Performers.
Will my badge grant me access to VIP or Brand/Blogger events?
Yes and No. For our VIP events, there is limited availability and on a first come basis. Blogger events are by invitation only as determined by the individual brands. Please contact those brands directly.
Where can I find out more information about the TCFStyle Expo?
For more information about the TCFStyle Expo or Marie Denee, please contact our media team at email@example.com