Aww yeah! June’s just around the corner, which means we are getting closer and closer to the 2017 TCFStyle Expo! On July 28-29th, curvy citizens from across the country and beyond will be gathering in Atlanta to connect, shop, celebrate and simply bask in each other’s flyness. Are you excited…? We’re excited!
This Spring, when we announced that preparations were presently underway for the 2017 TCFStyle Expo Plus Size Model Call, we know that a lot of aspiring and plus models were definitely excited about the news. Now, as we get closer and closer to the date of the call, we thought now would be a good time to A) Share a friendly reminder and B) Spill a bit of tea about what we’re looking for. This way there are NO surprises and you show up ready to shine!
First and foremost, let’s remind you of the date, time and location. I think it’s best to always get that out of the way first, don’t you?
June 3rd, 2017
Ashley Stewart @ Stonecrest Mall
2929 Turner Hill Rd.
Lithonia, GA 30038
An opportunity to nurture your modeling aspiration WHILE shopping?!? I mean, not much arm-pulling is required here, amirite?
Whether this is your very first casting call, or your 500th, there are a few things we expect to see from you before determining if you are TCFStyle Expo material. We know you have it in you to slay the runway, but it never hurts to have a bit of inside information. So here’s a refresher course of the basics:
TCFStyle Expo Casting Call Tips:
- We want to see YOU: In order to be considered, you must audition in person.
- Wear it Well: Please come with clean makeup, and clothes that allow us to see your shape for ladies. Men, please come clean cut!
- Plus Size all the way: Models must be a plus size 14+ or a Men’s Big & Tall size
- Leave us Something to Remember You By: You want us to remember you after the audition, so be sure to come prepared with either a comp card or 2 photos (face and full body). The comp cards and photos will be left with the casting directors and will not be returned.
- Be the Star We Know You Are: Make sure the photos are sharp and that there are no props or obstructions (sunglasses, hats, etc.) preventing us from focusing on you.
- No #TBT Pics, Please: Be sure to bring only current photos that show you exactly as you are now.
Those of you who wow us at the casting call will be notified via email and/or phone if you’re selected. You will have the opportunity to shine bright like a diamond for everyone at the 2017 TCFStyle Expo to ooh and ahh at. But the perks don’t end there, by the way!
For our 2017 TCFStyle Expo Models, you will be compensated for the experience! Hey, we know being that fabulous is hard work, so in addition to being paid for the gig, your meals and parking are both on us, too! #Win!
Is there a very special someone that you’d like to see you strutting your stuff at the expo? Good News! You will also receive tickets to the expo for you to share or gift!
Not a bad arrangement for two days of fashion!! Want to know more? We’ve got you, boo!
For more information about our models, the event, and what you’d receive, please check out our Model Information page!