badge delivery and pick-up options
- Onsite Pick Up – Badges will be held for pick up at onsite Exhibitor Registration.*
* See below for onsite badge pick-up procedures.
onsite badge pick up options
- Vendors can individually obtain badges and badge holders at Vendor Registration by presenting the registration confirmation and a valid photo ID.
Group Badge Pick Up (Vendors Only):
- Group badge pick up is available anytime during registration hours at the Vendor Registration desk.
- Badges and badge holders may be picked up in smaller batches or in their entirety by a registered exhibitor. Once picked up, that exhibitor is responsible for distributing badges to the respective registrants. Photo ID verification and proof of employment (ie: a business card) will be required for pickup.
badge holder pick-up options
Vendor Guest Passes
Dependant on your booth size, you are allotted a certain number of guest passes to give away.
- Traditional Booth: 2 guest passes
- Premium Booth: 4 guest passes
In order to receive your guest passes, you must submit your guest’s name and email to the Vendor and Sponsor Coordinator by August 1st.